woensdag 23 maart 2011

Platenkast: XXII

1969
GTO’s
Permanent Damage
  • The Eureka Springs Garbage Lady
  • Miss Pamela And Miss Sparky Discuss STUFFED BRAS And Some Of Their Early Gym Class Experiences
  • Who's Jim Sox?
  • Kansas And The BTO's
  • The Captain's Fat Theresa Shoes
  • Wouldn't It Be Sad If There Were No Cones?
  • Do Me In Once And I'll Be Sad, Do Me In Twice And I'll Know Better (Circular Circulation)
  • The Moche Monster Review
  • TV Lives
  • Rodney
  • I Have A Paintbrush In My Hand To Color A Triangle
  • Miss Christine's First Conversation With The Plaster Casters Of Chicago
  • The Original GTO's
  • The Ghost Chained To The Past, Present, And Future (Shock Treatment)
  • Love On An Eleven Year Old Level
  • Miss Pamela's First Conversation With The Plaster Casters Of Chicago
  • I'm In Love With The Ooo-Ooo Man

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten