zondag 27 maart 2011

Platenkast: LXIV

1966
John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers
John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers With Eric Clapton
  • All Your Love
  • Hideaway
  • Little Girl
  • Another Man
  • Double Crossing Time
  • What'd I Say
  • Key to Love
  • Parchman Farm
  • Have You Heard
  • Ramblin' on My Mind
  • Steppin' Out
  • It Ain't Right
  • Crawling up a Hill*
  • Crocodile Walk*
  • Bye Bye Bird*
  • I'm Your Witchdoctor*
  • Telephone Blues*
  • Bernard Jenkins*
  • Lonely Years*
  • Cheatin' Woman*
  • Nowhere To Turn*
  • I'm your witchdoctor*
  • On Top of The World*
  • Key To Love*
  • On Top of The World*
  • They Call It Stormy Monday*
  • Intro Into Maudie*
  • It Hurts To Be In Love*
  • Have You Ever Loved A Woman*
  • Bye Bye Bird*
  • Hoochie Coochie Man*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten